Saturday, November 22, 2008

Oh dear! Where has the time gone?? All 6 of us have been sharing some BUGS! We've had an upper respiratory cold thing that lasts more than 2 weeks and a NASTY upper GI bug that put A & T moaning from the stomach pain, and J throwing up. They all missed a little school and just felt horrible. A & I both had the stomach thing, but not as bad as the kids. Even poor R had both. Not so easy to deal with for a 3 month old baby!!

AND... the time has passed by so quickly because I have gone back to work. My house is a complete and utter disaster and laundry is outta control!! CRAZY!!!

I'm not ready for Thanksgiving break other than to get caught up around here but won't get to much since we'll be spending most of the time with family. Also, my nephew, M, has a birthday party! FUN!

Tomorrow will be spent prepping for my Christmas card workshop that is coming up on the 4th!!!


No comments: