Sunday, May 24, 2009

Gosh, it's hot out! Well, in here too! I would love to turn on the air... it gets nice out when the sun goes down and nice sleeping weather most evenings. It's just the mugginess when you get up and throughout the day.

Andrew went to the Indy 500. The kids and I have been cleaning a bit and playing on the computer a little too. They did a good job on the kitchen while I did a couple loads of laundry and have been TRYING to get my scrap stuff under control that has been lingering in the dining room for far too long. With an infant who is now crawling wherever she wants, we need to get everything up and out of her way!

Since it's a 3 day weekend, I should be able to get a lot accomplished & then get to do some stamping. Hopefully I can talk Andrew into some a/c soon too!!

No comments: