Wednesday, October 15, 2008


Hi! Inconsistent blogger here! I thought I'd post a card made with my favorite stamp set... since I've not done a lot of papercrafting while on maternity leave, I've not developed a new favorite stamp set yet. Sooo, what I am trying to say is that this is not done recently but not posted yet. LOL!

All Products CTMH unless noted;
Stamps: Star Struck, Homestead Alphabet
Cardstock: White Daisy, Breeze and Black
Stamp Pads: Citrus Leaf, Bubblegum, Breeze, Watermelon, and Black
Other: Green wide grosgrain ribbon from Target

Anyway, this card was made for one of Allie's friends for her birthday. It matched the gift wrapping on the gift she gave to her friend, Avery. I'll have to see if I have any of that left and take a picture of it also. Random stamping & cardstock distressing is my main "go to" techniques!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I have just blog hopped here through a search and I love the card colour.
Very impressive and thanks for sharing.