Tuesday, October 28, 2008


Attention KMart shoppers!!

I was sooo excited to go to Kmart yesterday and try to be all frugal and big coupon queen only to come home disappointed. Boo Hiss!! I saved about 50% on what I bought but am disappointed because not all of the coupons were doubled and in checking prices, some items rang up for way more than they were listed on the shelf sticker. I was in a hurry to get to my parents house to pick up Rhiannon (her first time without me!) that I didn't check it and the stupid store is 1/2 drive away. Errr!!

Anyway, this store did not have a grocery section, just a few non-perishables. I got mainly cleaning / household stuff. Not in the picture is a pack of Huggies. Wish I would have saved that $1 coupon now. LOL!

Just realized I have not posted my CVS deals from last week... my first try at CVSing! It was fun and even more fun, I ran into my friend, Tracy, there who was also getting her CVS on!! She shared some tips with me and she ROCKS!!

No comments: