Thursday, October 30, 2008

Where did the day go?

Sometimes I just don't know where my day disappears to! Next week, I know where it will go and that I won't get anything done at home. Errr! Oh well. It is a MUST! I am down to the dustbunnies of my bank account and the money tree we planted in the back yard just won't sprout! LOL!


Here is a shot of my CVS loot from last week. I've been behind all week and not made it there this week. I've got about $25 ECB's from my second trip to spend (the loot is from both trips last week). The candy went to the boys for their class. I've used the razor and can't say that I'm impressed! It shaves the same as my cheapie $3 for 12 razors... was I expecting too much of a $10 razor?

So, I sorted and tried to get a handle on my coupons today in between dropping off / picking up T. I think I was trying to get brave enough to go into Indy to KMart. They don't take Internet printed coupons though I do have a fair amount. It would just take some time since I am unfamiliar with the store and what they carry. I found a blog that lines things up but should check it out further before I decide to go and spend 2+ hours.

Rambling... it is past midnight so I better get to bed! R has slept all night the past two nights!! Crossing fingers for many many more... especially next week when I head back to work!!!!!!

Smooches!
R






No comments: