Saturday, August 11, 2007

I am now beginning to wonder if the blogger issue is with ME. It is doing it to me again tonight (er, a, this early morning since it is after 1am again!).

OMG! I ordered a bunch of items for my 'unveiling party' aka open house and they arrived today. OH! WOW!!!! I can't wait to play. Of course, I am surrounded by WOODIES! heehee! Now now, not what you might be thinking, this is a G-rated site! Woodies are my wood-mounted stamps. I've had a lot that have fallen off of the wall shelving unit over time and the plastic cases have broken, so they got tossed into a big bin. I've been digging thru them and trying to match them back up with their original set partners and plan to adopt a few out to other loving homes. I've replaced quite a few of my favorite sets with acrylix sets and those that I have not found or was able to order, I am hoarding. Yes, packrat. I can't help it. I'm not really bad... if I know I won't use it, I will pass it along to someone else. There are a few that I might play with one more time and then pass them along. There just isn't enough time in the day!!!

It's Friday (well, it was) and my family crashed early. I've been the only one up for HOURS. Nice and quiet but I may have to pay heck in the am when they all get up early and I am feeling like crud and craving more SLEEP.

Guess I will head towards bed. Taking my new "Imagine" with me (Cherish 2-ish!). Yummy! NIGHT!

No comments: