Thursday, August 02, 2007

The kids went camping with my parents and I have been catching up on some organizing around here. I don't know where the time has gone. They'll be back tomorrow and we'll be in the groove of getting ready for school to start. We've got to do a little shopping for some clothes, register / pay book rental, and start going to bed early and setting alarms. We've all gotten into the habit of sleeping in... past 9:00am or later!! I'm right there with them. I'll be starting back to work a couple of days before they do. I am looking forward to getting back into a routine and a paycheck!! heehee!

I've got a lot planned for my CTMH biz this fall / winter. Our new Fall / Winter 2007 Idea Book begins on September 4th and is so WOW! I can think of several customers who are going to just flip! LOL!!

OK, back to work. It's almost 10 and I have a lot to do before tomorrow comes! Night!

No comments: