Tuesday, August 07, 2007



OK, here is the result from my first Watercolor Magic technique. I currently have a small set of Prismacolor pencils so my colors are limited right now... I was trying to match this cute orange and light blue ribbon that I got on a recent trip to M's. The pencil was a little more purpley than light blue so I matched it up with my CTMH Spring Iris cardstock. Perfect! The Prismacolor is called Light Cerulean Blue. I stamped in CTMH Black and used the Prisma Orange & Limepeel pencils, CTMH Orange B&T and my new Gamsol and stumps to blend the colored pencils. I like how it turned out.


I also have to thank my friend, Rhonda, for reviving an old pair of decorative scissors! I was at her last SU Stamp Camp and she had us make a tag from a rectangle by taking off the corners with these old corner rounder scissors. One side rounds the corner and the other side takes away the corner. WHOA! I have not used these things in YEARS! HA! Too funny! The Gingham ribbon was from my last SU purchase as well.

Thanks for looking!!

No comments: