Tuesday, August 07, 2007


Oh my kids!! Can you see something in the picture??? My kids are a hoot. You won't catch all of them handling one of these things. I don't like to. I will if I have to. That's not often. T came running in and said he'd caught a toad!! A little while later, A came in to tell me that they'd caught a toad and I should come see if I wanna. LOL! J was no where near the thing. That's not unusual. So, I went outside to investigate. I figured if the two of them were out there, the poor little creature may be somewhere that he'd rather not be. Indeed he was... in a cardboard CTMH box with a bunch of fresh grass clippings on top of the water table. Poor thing! I am not sure that this little guy is different from the one they have caught a few other times this summer. He should learn to stay UNDER the deck for his own safety. LOL! I had T put him back in the flower bed and I went in to get my camera. He blends right in with the summer-faded woodchip mulch. I think he needs a name. Got any suggestions?

No comments: